Mosaic

Stolen from Leslie :)

My creation, originally uploaded by fuzzydragons.


Here is what to do if you would like to create your own mosaic:

  • Type your answer to each of the questions below into Flickr Search.
  • Using only the first page, pick an image.
  • Copy and paste each of the URLs for the images into fd’s mosaic maker.
1. What is your first name?
2. What is your favorite food?
3. What high school did you go to?
4. What is your favorite color?
5. Who is your celebrity crush?
6. Favorite drink?
7. Dream vacation?
8. Favorite dessert?
9. What you want to be when you grow up?
10. What do you love most in life?
11. One Word to describe you.
12. Your flickr name.


1. Jennifer
2. chocolate
3. Port Dover, one of many :p
4. blue
5. Gerard Butler
6. Root Beer (which I have found here at Asda)
7. New Zealand (we have actually been to the place in the picture. Was very cool to see)
8. Pavlova!!
9. I wanted to be many things when I grew up. I will say I wanted to be an Archaeologist the most though.
10. puppies :)
11. loopy :p (Can't get Fruit Loops here :( )
12. ME! :p (fuzzydragons)

Comments

  1. Anonymous3:05 am

    Isn't that fun?
    I added your mosaic to my links at the end of my post. It's fun to go down the line and see everyone's "picture".

    ReplyDelete
  2. it was fun to do :) made me want Fruit Loops though :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going to steal this too :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3