SPT June 12, 2008


SPT June 12, 2008
Originally uploaded by fuzzydragons

I did a SPT last week, but didn't think that people wanted to see a picture of my bruises (which are finally gone), so made it friends only on flickr. Little Horton stuffie that came with a tea package. I don't think I have actually ever read Horton Hears a Who. Read everything else Dr.Seuss wrote though.

The messy shelf in the background is now taken down and the things on it put in boxes that I remembered to label this time. So its not going to be a huge mystery what is in them, even though that is half the fun of moving :p

Made a Twitter account that you can see to the left, where I can put more random pointless things that I do here :p. hmmm maybe the blog is getting to crowded?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3