Killer Squash Attacks Again!

We had to undo the ties that were holding the giant squash as the wind was threatening to snap it in two. Since its been down for a few weeks the tendrils are starting to find other places to grow around. I wonder if you stood still long enough (days and days), the tendrils would grow around you?


A spuggie. Yeah I had no idea what John was talking about when he called the bird that lol

And the tomatoes are still growing well. Some of the smaller ones that had turned red have been eaten and I guess they taste better than store bought. The strawberries did taste better than the store bought ones. Not so bland. But no pictures of those as they were eaten pretty fast :D

I finally have all my art supplies unpacked. I want to try to finish all the work that I either put aside when I was angry, or art that I just didn't finish because I got bored with the piece. So I plan on posting more WIP and progress shots in the future. I have about 5 pieces that I can think off at teh top of my head that need to be finished. First up is a scarab I drew last year (I think), that I want to colour with coloured pencils.

I want to update my websites as well, add more art to the fuzzydragons.co.uk site and start on a site for my actual name. I want to have a professional look to it, easy to navigate and include all my contact details. The fuzzydragons site does include most of all that, but as much as I like the layout it doesn't scream professional at me. I know of a loto f people that have multiple sites so it shouldn't be a huge problem.

So one would think that without the net I wuold draw more, but time will tell :p I promise to have art on Friday, this blog needs more art! ;)

[ John says oblitersquate comes from 2Dtv. Never heard of it before]

Comments

  1. what is the purple plant at the bottom of the post?
    its amazing!
    you take such lovely pictures.
    love tina x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey....its a time thing! I 'm having withdrawal symptoms, I really want to paint but there is so much happening and it is so late by the time I get home :( I guess you have loads of things to do too, new house = not enough hours....Thanks for email addy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. the purple plant on the bottom cerinthe (blue kiwi variety) it is a very pretty plant. Last years didn't get this big and were not as dark purple as this years. Very easy flower to grow (put the seeds and didn't touch it unless it needed water)

    chrissy I wish the days were twice as long, but even then i doubt I would get all the drawing I wanted done lol Thankfully the flat is almost finished, just a few pictures to hang and than I can breath a sigh of relief :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3