Scottish Word Returns Again

Been over a month since I have posted any Scottish words so here are 2 for this week:

1) behouchie
2) cantrip
So it is a good thing that the other greenhouse is now up because the tomatoes were taking over the small one (6x6 feet). The other one is 6 by 10 feet so lots of space now.

This is what the inside of the small one was like. I was standing in the door when I took this, you couldn't move due to all of the tomatoes :p

Another flower that we don't remember the name off. Pretty though :) Its some kind of climber that is all we know. Hopefully tomorrow is a nice day so that I can get my Foxgloves in the ground as they are going to die really soon if I don't. :/

Comments

  1. Anonymous2:49 pm

    Looks like a heavenly blue morning glory.
    and... if the tomatoes get any bigger, you cantrip your behouchie if you go to walking through the green house. :)

    Srsly, I'm thinking cantrip is a noun, but I don't know what. A boat maybe?
    Behouchie is a chiken house.
    How's that for stabbing at a guess?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmm John doesn't think they are morning glorys but they could be. The label was in German so he has no idea lol

    lol *goes to look at little dictionary* (I forgot what cantrip meant :P) well it could be a noun I guess....not a boat though unless its lucky ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3