Cake!!

Mr.Fuzzy made a sponge cake today. Very nice having an oven that doesn't demand a sacrifice in order to get one unburnt cookie (chocolate chip cookies next) 9 out of 15 eggs left (I could make banana bread, just need to find a recipe).

Maybe a bit too much icing sugar on the top?? (most of it ended up on the floor or on his shirt :p)

Lovely plates :D They really go with the retro look the flat has (I need to take pictures of it finished and post the before and after shots).

And no this is not my slice.

Mine was bigger!! ;) I think I am going to be up until 4 in the morning from all the sugar lol Should get lots of drawing done then lol

Comments

  1. That looks lovely cake, I saw the heading and had to come and take a look, LOL. I think I have a recipe for banana teabread somewhere, I do rather like it :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. if you find it can I have the recipe? Hubby likes baking and I love banana bread lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous8:29 pm

    I just finished reading the "Things to Kill Time" post, and all the sugar references, then I'm scrolling, and what pops up, but a cake!
    I think I have an answer to why you were awake! I couldn't go to sleep with a nice cake like that in the house, uneaten!
    Got milk?

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL! we brought half of it down to John's parents so I wouldn't eat it all :p
    lactose intolerant, but soy milk for the win :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yum!! Cake!! Looks good.

    Thank you for joining This Is!

    Angela x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3