Things to Kill Time

Stumbling around at night as I'm bored (not stumbling drunk, and blogger isn't letting me upload any images), I have learned; how to upholster a chair, how to make a wallet out of a cassette tape (can you still buy them?), how to make a fabric wallet, and how to fold an elephant. Not that I can think of any reason why I needed to know how to fold an elephant but at least I know that I could get a job at a hotel folding towels all day long now :p And if times get really tough, make underwear out of old shirts :) More things I probably could have lived without knowing, but I will rest easier now that I could fix the couch if I get mad at it and hack away with a butcher knife. That now I know the reason people kept boxes of tapes hidden away, and that if there is ever an underwear shortage in the world I could be at ease at never having to walk around commando ;p (hmmm maybe I need more sleep? :p)
[maybe...??? though how anyone could sleep more than my beloved i really dont know :P....perhaps she is a shaved sloth on a sugar kick....from reading the above you now see a small part of the insanity that is the life of Mr. and Mrs.Fuzzy.....scared yet? anyway I am going to go drag her to bed before she really starts rambling > Senor Fuzzy]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3