101 Task Update Sept,9,2008

So not off to a great start as I haven't crossed much off the list since I started, but I have started on a few so that says something lol I managed to cross off #87.Plant Dahlia bulbs in front garden on September 4,2008, hopefully they come up next year.

Things from the list that I started:
3.Draw 1 thing a week for a minimum of 6 months
9.Write commission list for art
36.Grow hair long again. Past waist (I could see me taking scissors to it myself before this one is finished :p)
47.No Candy for 3 weeks.started Sept 7,2008 (this on is going to be very hard, and more than likely I will have to keep restarting this one :p
63.Update website (updated the art, still need to add commission info to it and the code for my newsletter)
71.Learn how to use Gimp properly
72.Keep track of all the books I read list

Still lots of time left to strike off most of them :)

So the owl pictures aren't just to pretty up the post. I need to decide on which one to use in another drawing with the background done in Neocolours. Going to use cool colours to try to give the picture an overall cold feeling.

There is not a huge difference in the birds, just not sure which one to use. I could use both, combine the 2 into one. Too many birds for one picture? Maybe too much white? Any thoughts?

Comments

  1. Both of those look really blimin difficult to me....but the white one would be a nightmare.
    There are some great photgrphs on here, site is owned by phtotographer "Greg Knight", you could always email him for permission if you see one you like, his dog shots are fabulous too http://www.ruralshots.com/Wildlife/HTML/index.htm

    ReplyDelete
  2. lots of gorgeous images on that site :D I think I would have to pay to use any of the images, maybe in the future I can email him and ask :) (once we are not broke)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3