Bad Little Black Furry Friend

So my little black friend was trying to get at the birds in the tree. Bad cat! :p She almost got some dinner but scared the birds when she went to jump at them. She started meowing at me to get her down but I was "you got up there, you get down" But if I had of had a ladder I would have grabbed her lol (and probably ended up in the hospital with a broken leg. that would be kinda embarrassing to admit to. Broken leg from trying to help a cat off of a shed roof while the cat could have just jumped down :/)

Posted my 101 list over at my LJ. Wish me luck :) A lot of them seem simple but a few I know are going to take awhile to do and get enough courage to do a few as well lol Already crossed one off. Made banana bread but haven't had any yet :p

I am hoping to get my Halloween drawing finished tomorrow and maybe sew another dragon. I really want to make a dragon puppet, just need to draw out a pattern.

Comments

  1. what a fab crop of rowan berries on the tree beside puss!
    Cats are funny....we get visited by neighbour's one, who is stalking my Labrador just now!
    Fantastic list BWT. good luck with that! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the list matey...I had a good look, there were lots in there that I have done and a few in there that I would like to do too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Typical cat, did he get down himself in the end?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Never knew what those berries are. Can you eat them? I think this one's name is Shadow, she usually turns up when I am in the inlaws backyard. Just hear her bell and then she is right behind me (lucky I haven't stepped on her)

    Well the inlaws are not a huge cat fan, so had the hose hit the shed (not her, she was to far away) and she jumped off. I have had to get her out of the trees when she was younger. She refused to climb down and spent minutes crying at me so I had to get her down

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3