Dinosaurs! Run Away!

So I did end up shrinking the side of Deuce's head. It was way too wide (even if he has a big head), things were just not going to line up. The whole shading of that side of his head would have been wrong and made his markings wrong. But its fixed now :D

So when I can't sleep I draw dragon heads. The other night I was wide awake, so thought if I just quickly sketch something it might help. Well it didn't. Just made me want to start painting, and we don't have room for me to paint. And while paint fumes at 1 in the morning might actually make me pass out, they probably would had just made me really giddy :p (theres a little stick man yelling"Run Away!", next to the dragon but you can't really see it here)

Mr.Fuzzy is signed off from work for 2 weeks due to a chest/ear infection (someone help me! :p) so hopefully that does clear up because if it doesn't the docs have to do more tests on him. (he gets to be a lab rat :p)

Off to watch Jurassic park and then I will probably want to draw all kinds of Dinosaurs.

Small spoiler alert if you haven't seen the movie (but its still a funny short story)

So mom took me to see Jurassic Park in the cinema. Mom hardly ever took us with her to see a movie in theater as there is something about movie seats that just causes her to fall asleep. My sister and I went to the shows ourselves, but she didn't come with mom and I to see Jurassic Park.

So mom was sitting in the seat, her elbow on the armrest and she hadn't fallen asleep yet, kind of an odd movie to fall asleep to anyway. At the scene where the Raptors jump out from the electrical cables, mom was so startled that she jumped and her elbow punched me in the eye.

I actually was laughing too much from her getting scared that I didn't notice my face hurt :p It did after though.

And she was right, I think I will always remember this happening. Its kinda funny as she watched all kinds of horror movies but this one made her jump :p

So I made sure after that to sit on the other side of her when we went to see movies together so I didn't get knocked out :p

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3