Its Alive!!

One working computer :D And no blood was shed in the process lol Mr.Fuzzy and his dad got the case so shiny, but neither of them are happy with it. They want it shinier :p

And yes I am using the old Singer as a hat rack :p I missed a chance to complete another one off of my list. It poured down rain today so I could have danced in the rain, crossed that off my list and gotten a cold at the same time :D

inked dragon copyright jennifer rose phillipCopyight Jennifer Rose Phillip

I am trying to finish old art that I put to the side for what ever reason. I think I put this away because the tape pulled some of the paper off on the sides. Couldn't sell it as is, but I can still make prints off of it. I might try to colour this digitally once the inking is done. Bright psychedelic colours. I started this over a year ago, lots of art to finish over the last year. But at least I wont be searching for something to do.

I'm torn. I know the dragon's underbelly needs more definition but not 100% sure how to go about it without the lines being too dark. I thought stripes would work well, but might clash with the spots. hmm ideas? (I will get a scan of this when I am finished, lots of detail is lost in the photo)

Comments

  1. Nice looking dragon... and I can't believe how shiny that case is!!

    Stripes would probably clash with the spots. What about doing it a solid colour with some really dramatic shading? Just an idea...

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Rita :) I ended up just leaving as is, didn't want to accidentally wreck it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3