Snowy Owl WIP Post#1

So I decided to combine the 2 owls in the same picture. This is Neocolours on Stonehenge again. I wanted to have the background to have an icy look to it so stuck with mostly blues.

First layer of colour with water added. I need to go over this again once it is completely dry (tomorrow), and than take a scrunched up paper towel to it to try to create a crackle effect. It worked well on the little piece I did in the corner so hopefully it works well on a bigger surface.

It is a big piece of paper and the owls do look very small, but I will probably crop the image so the owls are the focus. Any paper that I trim away I can use with a different project.

I find that if I work on more than one thing at a time I do actually get things done. And it does mean that I always have something to draw.

I completely forgot that I had the tiara on when a guy came to measure the back steps for a railing. It wasn't until I went back inside that the odd looks he was giving me made sense :p

Comments

  1. Well, everyone needs a tiara!
    I'm looking forward to seeing this drawing emerge!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3