Swap Art

hmmm mutant tall dahlia plant? I honestly had never seen any this tall before :p I'm 5 foot 4 to give a height reference (well 5 foot 4 and 3/4 that 3/4 counts for a lot :p)

This was supposed to a SPT but I never got around to posting it. I would wear this hat more often but if it is even a little bit windy it goes flying off of my head and I look like an idiot running after it :p

I really really want to make this cake but I am the only one who likes peanut butter :/ I don't think I could eat a whole cake (well ok I know I could, I shouldn't though)

So I participated in an art swap over on WetCanvas and this is what I received.

A nice little colourful dragon :D

Comments

  1. I love your hat!
    what a lovely dragon you received....what did you send in teh swap?

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks :)

    I forgot to take a picture of what I sent :/ oops once I know she got hers I will post it (and I'm really feeling kinda bad for just sending what I did, could have probably been bigger)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that style of hat....in my younger days, I had a huge crush on Donny Osmond and he used to wear a purple hat in that style a lot and I had to have one too. lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great swap you received!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3