Too Many Tentacles?

Copyright Jennifer Rose Phillip

Almost finished :D And early too! Next big dragon piece will be a dragon Xmas with a background to boot. And I don't even like Xmas :p

I am thinking of doing another 101 things in 1001 days list. I did have a list going a few years ago but life really got in the way (MS crap mostly and moving overseas kinda put a stop to a lot of it). I did manage to complete about 25 things from the list, before I stopped and I have really been thinking I need to start another one to have some more goals.

It was very hard to think of 101 things to put on a list the first time, so I just need to think of a few new things to replace the ones that I finished.They are not all art related, many of them people would be wondering why I would put on a list of things to do. That I would never do them (and some I might not, but they are there as a reminder of something I want to try).

If I do start it would probably be tomorrow (1st September). Not picked for any reason besides that it is the first of the month. And just to keep things organized I will more than likely have the list on my LJ and post here when I complete things.

So check back tomorrow to get a look at the list and to laugh/roll your eyes/think what the hell is she on? ;)

(when I was reading this out loud I had this thick Irish accent. how odd lol)

Comments

  1. Your Halloween drawing looks great! Can't wait to see the finish. And now I'm curious, 101 things, hmmm...

    ReplyDelete
  2. That drawings looks really good and spooky :). The 101 list sounds great hope it works out

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its coming along great and a Christmas one? 101 things, not sure it would be a good thing for me to write a list like that, I would want to get them all done yesterday, LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks ann :) I have seen some really good 101 lists. Some of the things listed you would never get me to do in a million years lol

    Some of the things on the list take a few months. It can be helpful to get in the habit of doing something. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3