I think I like driving Myself Insane :p

"Car Wash" WIP Copyright Jennifer Rose Phillip

Very frosty outside *brrr* Almost cold enough to make me wear a scarf (almost). Haven't fallen on my ass yet this year, so hopefully I don't this winter :p

Too busy?

I'm hoping once I start colouring this it is easier to see what is going on. And the blue and red colours scheme will probably mess with peoples eyes.

And this weeks Scottish word:

1. owergyaan (yeah don't ask me to say it lol)

My second newsletter is going to come out tomorrow, so if you would like to join the mailing list the sign up form is on the right :)

Comments

  1. No insanity! Be good to yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:30 am

    I love your scarabs,and look forward to seeing this one finished.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous3:55 pm

    i think everyone likes to go a little bit insane. i love the scarab it looks so good.
    luv ya
    sis

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous9:17 pm

    Loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee this scarab! Can't wait to see the finished piece!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3