January 13th Photos

View towards the steeple downtown. The sun was going down and it was getting a bit cold. We were going to take some pictures in the graveyard by the steeple as lots of the tombstones are a hundred years old (or more), hopefully some time this month.

I think now that I'm trying to find things to take pictures of I am noticing a bit more around town. That and this door is usually closed :p

Different door step. There is another mosaic step by where those glass paviers are but its covered with a matt to protect it. Not sure what people might say if I lift it up to take a picture :p

Tina sent me this lovely card and keychain for my birthday. Thanks! :D

Comments

  1. Go on.... lift it up...take a pic... they probably won't mind.....

    the eyes on my little snow bear were some buttons I snipped off an old mink coat that somebody gave me. It was supposed to be to make a real fur bear...but it was too smelly and hadn't been cared for.... but, I save all buttons....who knows when I'll get to use them for something important...like snow bear eyes..hahahahha

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the pic of the steeple! interesting doorstep.

    what a cute keychain and lovely birthday card ~ :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is amazing what we miss when not looking for things to photograph!

    glad you got you card and key ring at last!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks like a pretty heavy matt, I guess I could just go in and ask. I couldn't figure out what they were lol thanks :)

    I never knew about the door with the coloured middle, there are probably a few more around that the neds haven't smashed somewhere (hopefully)

    and the postwomen didn't fold it! (she keeps folding our mail, and its really starting to piss us off :/)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous1:42 am

    Love the mosaic doorstep!
    The card Tina sent has a pic of that special lake that only makes that image once a year when the water level is perfect. Do you know what I'm talking about?
    Is it in China?
    What a fine card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card :)
    I think doing Skywatch Friday has made me really take notice of loads of things now...I also have got in the habit of carting my camera everywhere. I really do like photography for making you REALLY see things, if you know what I mean..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3