January 22th Photo

Candle holder holding a blue (dyed probably), crystal. It just fits in my hand so its a pretty nice size. I use to have a huge clear quartz crystal but I left it in Canada. Mom stole it from a time share meeting :p so she can have it back. She figured it was all right to take after sitting there for hours listening to them prattle on :p

And Mr.Fuzzy thinks that a shrink would lock me up for laughing at a person getting ripped apart and eaten. But really its funny! How can you not laugh when its a sheep doing the eating? :p (made us both really miss NZ though :/)

Comments

  1. What a cute dragon! Hope you get your crystal back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice dragon piece!

    I'm guessing you were watching a movie re. man-eating sheep??? lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice Dragon candleholder!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol I was watching Black Sheep. Lots of mutant zombie sheep :p

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your dragon!
    beautiful x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3