January 8th Photos

This would be the view from the front window if it wasn't for a damn tree across the road *angry face* :p This is just to the right of us where the tree obviously isn't. And you know the weather is getting warmer when people have palm trees in their front yards lol I didn't actually think they would survive here, but they are on almost on every street it seems and getting to be taller then the second floor on a lot of the houses.

I didn't actually notice this before until Mr.Fuzzy zoomed in with the camera. I like how the numbers are entwined together.

This is the building built in 1901. Its a school gym now. And I think thats changing soon but not sure what to.

Tiles done so just need to put up the shower rail and then its all done. Well sort of. Need to touch up the walls now as they got scuffed in some places. Good thing we managed to find little pots of paint to match or the bathroom would have been repainted probably grape green lol (or maybe not. Would have to be a blue shade to match the tiles. As long as its not pink I don't care :p)

If we had more paint I would paint a huge mural. I think dragons would look really nice in the bathroom :) Then again might give someone a heart attack in the middle of the night to turn on the light and have a toothy dragon jump out at you. Good thing our hearts are fine :p

*edit* oops its the 8th not the 7th >.< *

Comments

  1. Lovely buildings, so VERY different from what we see here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that's a very nice view! Love the archtectural detail, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous11:14 pm

    Always interesting to view another's world through pictures,thanks for the mini tour.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, I have looked and looked for the palm tree and can't find it. I must see this palm tree that grows in Scotland! I never would have imagined that.

    Beautiful photos- love the way the sunshine is hitting your subjects.

    Another renovator, huh? We still need to tile out kitchen back splash.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will take a picture of one of the palm trees tomorrow :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great view of the Mountains you have, and I always love Macro shots. It is always surprising what you don't see until you zoom.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the pictures of the town! I like this virtual travelling!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the pictures of where you live, Jennifer. I couldn't see any palms either.

    ReplyDelete
  9. These pictures are great, and as someone else said so much different than what we see where we live. Makes me wish I had traveled more.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice view! Love the photos! Love your blog too! Just came over from Tina's! Hope you had a good Birthday!!!
    Sammi
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I always enjoy seeing the areas around where people live. I like the architecture. Dragons would be a fun idea in a bathroom i think...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anonymous5:56 pm

    The "1901" architectural detail is great. Thanks, Mr. Fuzzy!
    You do have a gorgeous view of the hills.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3