black and white cow


black and white cow
Originally uploaded by fuzzydragons

Climbing a mountain in the backyard. Actually a bunch of rocks/boulders in the back garden bed that Mr.Fuzzy dug up (and broke his digging fork, tine snapped off). Some of them as big or bigger then my head. At least we know now where the gas line follows so can finish digging up the rest of the garden. Taking awhile but the yard is coming together slowly (now to figure out a way to keep the cats out of the yard *shakes fist* I promise not to rant about the cats again :p [at least right now :p])

Easter Dragons 2009 Copyright Jennifer Rose Phillip

Started to colour in the dragons today. I'm starting to think I should have used a different paper because I always forget how fuzzy Stonehenge looks when I use it compared to other papers. I can always re-colour this in the future if the fuzziness really starts to bug me.

But its another step in one of the things on my 101 list. 13 things done off the list, not a lot but it could be worse :p And I have until Monday, 30 May 2011 to get as much done as possible. I've read 36 books since I started. And that could be more, should be more. Haven't really done any reading this week :/Now that applying to Uni is done (they just want to see my portfolio now and then will decide) I should really work on that list.

Comments

  1. Cute dragon!

    I'm glad you're getting your garden sorted out but why are you shaking your fists at cats?

    Don't worry about Bozo. He's an imaginery cat so he doesn't go hungry; neither did any of my past cats, nor will any future ones!

    BTW, I like your new blog layout - much easier to read without the frame-within-frame! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A spade was broken last year digging up the ugly bush, so annoying...
    Nice start to the dragon, never tryed stonehenge but have got some new paper/pencils to try :)
    I haven't checked out my 51 list lately, I still have it somewhere, I should check it out and see what I have done! 36 books is cool, I haven't read lately, I have been out and about more though so what the heck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. shaking my fists at the cats because they are always fouling our yard and garden :/ there are probably about a dozen feral cats in the area and a dozen house cats, too many cats for just this street (and people don't fix their cat so there is always more showing up). I love cats I just don't think I should have to pick up cat crap that isn't from my cat (if I had one, hubby is allergic sadly). Its a bit of a sore point with me and one we are trying to find a solution for (don't worry would never hurt a cat ever).

    chrissy- thanks :D Lots of people love Stonehenge so I thought I would try it, but I think its overrated. I'm trying to work through all my art supplies before I ore buy any more so using up the last of the paper means I'm closer to getting different paper :p You could have done a lot off the list without even knowing :D I'd rather be out and about in the nice weather then read all the time, could read out and about I guess if there was a nice place to stop and read.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on getting the app done for uni! That should have been on the list - it was loads of work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am sure you will get it all done soon with a muscle cow helping you it shouldn't take too long.

    ReplyDelete
  6. rose- yeah I should have added it to the list, and thanks :) I'm glad it done :)

    shashi- the cow and hubby's muscles :p he spends all day at work lugging around compost and bird food so not much different at home :p

    ReplyDelete
  7. 101 things to do...wow...and 36 books. I use to love to read, but somehow don't find the time much anymore....too much blogging and reading blogs and ...just too much stuff...ha.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice start on the dragons, love seeing the progress on wip's.
    As for cats, I've used prickly rosebush clippings and old christmas trees with some success. Lay the clippings across the ground they like to use and they'll find another spot that is more comfy. Your plants will grow up through the clippings.

    ReplyDelete
  9. sandy- I'm hoping I get at least half of the 101 things done :) Blogs do get in the way of reading, hmm maybe I should write down what blogs I read and add them to the list....

    Ingrid- thats what hubby just started to do. We have lots of cuttings from all the rose hedges in the yard, seems to be working so far *crosses fingers*

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3