Cow Cooking


Cow Cooking
Originally uploaded by fuzzydragons

Helping with the pastry to make a steak and potato pie. Easy and filling and actually tastes better then next day from the oven.

This weeks Scottish word is:

1. fooiver (I don't think I have had this word before but I might be wrong)

Answer to last weeks words:

1. hochmagandy is a term for sex, between people that are not married. I love what Leslie guessed. "guy from India that was into passive resistance." lol :D

2. bawbee is a silver coin or a small amount of money

Comments

  1. i think he looks a little nervous knowing that you were baking a steak pie....hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha thats a nice one about hochmagandy! I could do with that pie for lunch today. Sounds delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol serena, I didn't even think about that :) kinda cannibalistic if he was cooking :p

    Shashi- it was good :D and very filling

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3