dead cow


dead cow
Originally uploaded by fuzzydragons

Portfolio pages? Not sure about the order and its not much to look at but it will have to do.

Going to put these on another page to bulk it up a bit, plus the dragon sculpture.

I hate when I get an idea in my head and can't seem to draw anything else. Of course the problem is that I'm pretty sure something like my idea has been drawn before and I don't want people thinking I stole the idea. I just can't find it. I was looking at a compass and the idea popped in my head, but then I thought that its probably been done before, and done to death. hmmm I might sketch the idea out and then go from there. I know its very hard to get a 100% original idea in art, but I don't want people to think that I'm a thief.

I need to find an old map of Canada......

Watched The Dark Knight last night. very looonngg movie. Good but long. Would never had made it through all of it in the theatre. Because Mr.Fuzzy has the week off, we will probably end up watching a few movies that we have had for awhile.

Comments

  1. Your portfolio is looking great!
    Love your signature dragon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your portfolio looks lovely. I love your beautiful drawings and paintings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks Paulette :)

    thank you Shashi :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your portfolio looks wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I liked seeing some of your portfolio, nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wouldn't worry about 100% original idea. Even the law recognizes this, and ideas cannot be stolen! (or copyrighted). Think of the sunflower, painted, drawn, sculpted in art a million times by just about everybody, but still a most worthy subject. Do it your way, and it is yours. Follow that idea of yours, doesn't matter if it's been done before, when you do it, it will be done your way.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3