Hang On!


Hang On!
Originally uploaded by fuzzydragons

Very, very windy today. I tied him to the clothes line. Could have done the cheesy cow scene from Twister but couldn't think of a way to get him in the air where he wouldn't blow onto some ones roof :p

Cookies! :D Recipe from here. They taste pretty good. I added about an extra half cup of raisins because I like them :) Mr.Fuzzy thinks that they look like bird food and I should see if the birds would eat them :p I don't think the birds would be able to fly away if they did eat them lol bunch of fat birds in our yard. Might get the animal activist at our door for over feeding the local birds :p

Comments

  1. Funny cow! Still looks kinda like a twister LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the clothesline pic! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cookies look good to me......reckon the birdies would love them. I am sure the oatmeal would go down a treat!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cow is enjoying himself and the cookies look delicious.
    Send them over if you have too many lol!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bird food? No way! Those look like grade A yummy people food to me. That wind is really whipping, isn't it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like he's doing a bungy jump today! Cookies are looking good : )

    ReplyDelete
  7. mmmmmmmmm coookies sound like a great idea! I need to make some soon.

    poor mini moo looks like a bungie jumper!!!
    much love tina xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the Quaker Oats oatmeal cookie recipe and also love experimenting with it. The recipe you posted had some great ideas in it that I'm going to try.

    ReplyDelete
  9. ha, great clothesline photo and I wouldn't mind one of those cookies! Yum.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3