origami dragon


origami dragon
Originally uploaded by fuzzydragons

An hour later :p I need thinner paper. Was getting hard to do some of the folds with this paper. This was a little more advanced compared to the other dragons I have done. Feel like a try? Go here

To the dentist tomorrow to hopefully get my teeth filled. Not sure how that works, but at least my front teeth will look better.

This was going around Livejournal a few months ago and I meant to do it then but I forgot :p I'm going to take some photos but the twist is that they are of things that you guys want to see. So pick something you want to see a picture of (nothing racey or really rude obviously [Mr.F says damn no one is going to suggest anything now :p]), such as the flat, yard, a certain part of town, my left foot, contents of the fridge etc....anything you want to see and I will take a picture and post it here. Might not get any suggestions but I thought I would post it in case there was something someone wanted to see :)

Comments

  1. Origami is fun. Never did a dragon though. How about a photo of one of your firemen?

    ReplyDelete
  2. funny thing is that I haven't actually seen a fireman in the 3 years i've been here lol fire trucks, but not firemen. I'm going to have to do some searching for a fireman lol :) (not going to start a fire to get one though lol,..well maybe....:p)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that dragon is cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have never tried origami but yours looks great. How about a picture of the area where you sit and do your art work?

    ReplyDelete
  5. the dragon is great.

    Hahahah...I chased a firetruck a few times, somewhere back in my blog when I was doing photos for some reason.... finally went to the firestation to get a pic and jumped sky high when the alarms went off as I walked towards it. Out raced the truck and almost ran me over.... whew... I settled for close ups of my garbage truck and the trash collectors. One of them was kinda hunky....

    I love seeing pics of your scenery and some of the old buildings... oddities, etc. ..you know the kind... the type that we never get to see around here.

    Have you seen this blog?.. she does some great art and ...does some dragons...

    http://www.jackiemorris.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice dragon!

    How about a photo of your favorite meal?

    ReplyDelete
  7. My eldest has a bit of a thing for origami - must show him that site. The dragon looks cool :) You could maybe take a photo of the tools of your trade eg. the pencils you use, paper, etc. I love seeing that kind of thing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous10:08 pm

    Cool dragon! You have had some good suggestions for the photo's hmm...I don't know but perhaps your work area would be a good one.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous11:54 pm

    HI
    I WOULD LIKE TO SEE A PIC OF YOU WITH NOTHING IN FRONT OF YOUR FACE BEEN SO LONG SINCE IVE SEEN YOU IM STARTING TO THINK YOU DONT HAVE A FACE ANYMORE(JK)
    LUV YA
    SIS

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for showing the origami dragon - I was very curious!

    I also second (third?) the vote for seeing your work area.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cool dragon!!

    Looks like a few of the photo ideas I was thinking of has already been suggested so....maybe....a pic of your favourite handbag, the kitchen??

    ReplyDelete
  12. ok so pictures of:

    my work area, scenery, old buildings, odd stuff, my fav meal, and me (you don't have to yell Dani :p) coming up soon

    BumbleVee-yes! I love her art :) have been reading her blog for awhile now :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3