Everyday in May #17


everyday in may 17
Originally uploaded by fuzzydragons

Managed to get some art done. Not much, buts its better then nothing :D The other Eagle is going to be looking at the viewer. Going to be about 10 by 15 inches. I'm debating on what to do with the background. I could either use the Neocolors or just use different coloured pencils. The Neos would save a lot of time though and this is going to take a while due to its size lol

Another tiled store front :) We get the oddest looks from people when we are taking pictures of random things. People stop and stare at what we are taking a photo of trying to figure out why we are taking the photo, what could be so interesting that we stopped. They either shake their head and move on, or keep looking looking long after we are gone still trying to figure out what was worth taking a pic of :p or yell "Take my picture! Take my picture!" I don't think people want to see a picture of a ned. Once you've seen one, you've seen them all (the tracksuits are a dead give away :p)

1891 :D I only noticed this last week. Since I have been doing the Monday photo a week thing I have been noticing a lot more things around town. More pictures tomorrow :D (well ok so today is Monday with the time lapse between writing this and posting it. I will have more pictures later Monday then :p)

Comments

  1. I get the same looks sometimes when out photographing. Ahhh can't wait to see those birds...I've never tried neocolors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The sketch is coming on great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see the Eagles all done. I am sure they will be great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sandy-the Neos are really neat. lots of colours and easy to use :) I just play the tourist card when out taking photos. Most people think I'm a tourist anyway when they hear me talk :p

    thanks shashi and Norma :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jarvis Brothers have a wonderful doorway....!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3