Everyday in May #20

"Everyday in May #20" Copyright Jennifer Rose Phillip
Coloured Pencils
Canson Mi-Tientes paper
For Sale Here

11 more to go :) I don't think I have actually ever drawn a kiwi before, don't like the fruit so never have them around.

For once I can think of nothing to write about lol I'm speechless which for me is a shock :p I could very well try to think up some drivel (thats a great word) to fill space but I'm going to go to bed instead :p

*note to self* Just because the strawberry body butter smells like the real thing, doesn't mean it tastes like the real thing. It tastes like feet :p (or how I would imagine feet to taste, not that I have any desire to taste feet)

Good night online world :)

Comments

  1. Anonymous7:17 am

    Love this little ACEO, you have done so many and I think they are all great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done - you've had great stamina up till now. Maybe sleep is just the thing.

    I just spotted 'The Labyrinth' in your GoodReads and wondered what you thought of it. I've been struggling a bit - too long between reads and too many new characters introduced... and not much happening so far.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks Vic :)

    Jenaveve- I actually really enjoyed the book. About 2 thirds of the way through it did get a bit long winded though. There were a lot of characters, almost too many when you have to stop and go through the beginning of the book, its too many :p It doesn't really pick up the pace until the end, pretty slow paced through the whole thing

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmm love the kiwi. Sounds good for breakfast! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks Michelle :) I'll stick with a banana for breakfast, don't have to use a knife first thing in the morning to cut them ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. How can you not like fruit? :o

    ReplyDelete
  7. hahha, tastes like feet...too funny, love the drawing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tizz I like fruit just not kiwis :) (and mango, tastes like perfume to me)

    thanks Sandy :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3