Everyday in May #24

"Everyday in May #24"
Copyright Jennifer Rose Phillip

I still have the allsorts in a container from the still life I did a few months ago. I think its probably time to chuck them :p They are not going mouldy but the colours have faded so much its hard to figure out which colour they were originally lol Another quick little card as I spent all day cleaning :/ but its done so now I can spend all day tomorrow working on the eagles and hopefully get a fair amount done on them. Of course if its really nice tomorrow I might just say "screw it" and go down to the loch to look for ducklings :p Baby birds are so cute :D

This is in the neighbours side of the yard, I didn't realize what it was. I thought it was just a plain ole tree. Nope, but I wonder how long it will live now that the new neighbour is moved in :/ Not sure if the women upstairs is going to still take care of it now that the person who lives in the bottom flat is able bodied enough to do it himself.

And people are probably getting sick of seeing these flower but more of them blossomed today :) Really hoping that the red ones come up soon this year (they didn't even live an hour last year before the rain ripped them to shreds).

Scottish Words of the week:

1. gean
2. tarry-fingert

Answer to the last word:

1. snash is cheeky talk

Comments

  1. Oh my gosh those blue flowers are gorgeous! The rhododendron is pretty too. Those are pretty hardy, they grow wild here. You candies are such fun! Very nice drawing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow..... great blue poppies.... we hardly see them here....and when they do grow...not brilliantly coloured like these....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love rhododendrons and azeleas too. Planted some new ones yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks Ann :) I haven't seen that many rhododendrons here which is odd

    Bumblevee- the blue flowers are anemones :) they come in a lot of colours but the blues one seem to glow when the light hits them right :) lots of wild poppies growing around town, they grow like weeds lol

    shashi- good luck with your plants! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I only leave the coconut ones!...
    Our rhododendrons are on the turn now, good to see some flower pics :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. the other rhododendron hasn't flowered yet, not sure if its going to. might be too late in the year for it now

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3