Everyday in May #3


Everyday in May #3
Originally uploaded by fuzzydragons

Quick little horse card. I really like how the muzzle turned out :) Need to work on the horse ears. Either I make them too big like a donkies or too small like a ponies.

Copyright Jennifer Rose Phillip
ACEO
Coloured pencil on Canson Mi-Tientes paper

For Sale here

Everyday in May #4 :) Getting one of these done a day is working out pretty well so far. If the only thing I get from participating this year is getting use to getting one card done a day I'm fine with that. While I do try to at least sketch everyday, I need to get in the habit of getting one thing done a day or pretty close to being finished.

27 left to go :D

Comments

  1. oh this butterfly is my fave piece I think ! beautiful colours!
    love tina xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:49 pm

    These are both lovely! What talent you have!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your work! This butterfly is so delicate!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely cards Jen! (Can I call you that? ;D)

    A card a day...you so leave me in the dust!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice cards, Jennifer! You're off to a great start for the month ~ :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, a card a day. I wouldn't have a hope right now. Lovely butterfly.
    Been reading back, sorry you didn't get into uni, will you try again?
    Be careful redoing your blog, redoing normally gets me into all kinds of trouble, LOL XX

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful cards! I especially like the butterfly one.

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanks tina :D *hugs*

    kerry- thank you :)

    helen- thanks :D

    rose- yep you can call me Jen. Most people do :) but you are using a technique that I have no idea how to use!

    thanks serena, hopefully I can keep it up :)

    thanks Shashi :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the horse. I just noticed when I draw an animal I usually always start to the left and work to the middle. I noticed yours was facing that way.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3