Eye Spy...


cupcake
Originally uploaded by fuzzydragons

My new favourite blogs :)

I have so many blogs that I like reading it is hard to choose between them :) This weeks theme was chosen by One Red Robin

I'm trying to keep my feeds at a certain number (less then 200) but its not looking like I'm going to :p

*stands up*"Hello my name is Jen and I'm addicted to reading blogs" *grabs a cookie and sits down*

So here are a few blogs I enjoy reading :) Its so hard picking only a few blogs :)

Food blogs. I can look at the pretty pictures and drool over the kitchen tools :p (yes its sad that I pine for a proper standing mixer :p)

Bakerella
Cake Journal
and of course for a laugh
Cake Wrecks

Animals:
Dermott
Ginger Cats :)
Zoo babies

various:
kaslkaos :)
Fluffy Flowers
From Japan with Love
Futuregirl
Final Girl

lots to read :D

And a cupcake! I felt like baking so thought cupcakes would work. But now I have a lot of icing lol and Mr.F doesn't like icing :p

Comments

  1. oh that cupcake looks yummy...I will check out those blogs later, thanks for the links.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh i love icing! the whole reason for the cupcakes is to carry to icing!

    thanks for links.
    love tina x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9:29 pm

    hey
    its good to read one of my personal favorite things to do. ok come on john icing is the best part of any desert. wierdo jk
    luv ya
    sis

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to read through each of these links - especially CakeJournal which I haven't seen before. Isn't Cake Wrecks hilarious?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Me me me!!!! I'm addicted to blogs, too. I love gettting glimpses into over people's lives.

    I'm with your hubby- I don't like frosting either. But Mike does so he takes care of mine-LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'll take that cupcake! ok, now have to get something sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  7. sandy- they were pretty good :) your welcome

    tina- they need icing! not a cupcake without it :D

    sis- :p

    liesl- i love Cake Wrecks :D always get a laugh reading it :)

    linda- there are so many good blogs to read (and a lot of bad ones too :p) hubby would rather eat fruit then cake lol

    carla- theres none left :( might have to make more :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. isn't it amazing how many great blogs are out there? It can take up waaaaay too much time.

    I'm supposed to be working on a doll ...arrgghhhh! Now I have to check out a few of these!!.......

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3