Fire!


Well not really. No idea why there were firetrucks in Dundee a few days ago. We were heading back to the carpark and there were trucks lined up by this building and a crane up to a wiindow. Since I've been trying to get photos of firetrucks for a long time but never have the camera when I do see some, finally managed to take photos. Had my camera phone this time so the photos are better then nothing :)




 
And finally see trees changing colour. The trees at the college :)



I just want to make a big pile of leaves and jump in it :p

I missed a day posting yesterday :( One day this month missed isn't bad. I forgot to bring home some work from college yesterday to show people, hopefully remember on Tuesday so people can see some scribbles.



Comments

  1. Great photos. Nothing like fire trucks to get people looking. Are these reference photos for future work? Love the foliage shot.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3