365 Photos Update

So, so far I have only missed 4 days of taking photos, but thats better then I thought I would do lol. Thought I would stop after a week, and while I have forgotten a few times to take a photo and am running around the small flat trying to find something to take a picture of (don't think a picture of a freckle would be appreciated...hmm wait a minute, is that a normal shape? :p), it is starting to become a habit. Which helps take my mind off of other things. Just need to remember to take the camera with me so I can get pictures outside of the flat.

I have come to the conclusion that I miss playing a musical instrument. Not that I would have won any prizes playing, but I did enjoy it. Too bad most instruments are not cheap :/ No room for a piano, not sure if I could make a noise with a flute anymore (and don't want to deal with the bandcamp jokes from people), and a trumpet isn't always the easiest thing to play to hit those high notes. Would love to learn to play one of these :) With the added bonus it would drive the neighbours insane :D (joking....sort of)

Comments

  1. That's just cruel!! Though for any neighbours' children who drive YOU mad, a little drum kits at Christmas might be a good idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like it would be fun to play. Mike and I were into tribal drumming when we lived way out in the country.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How about a harp.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, now I really do want to see a picture of a freckle...
    How about a harmonica. They sound nice even when played badly, I know because I own one.
    I would love a harpsichord and the ability to play it. They do fit into small spaces.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3