Achoo!

Mr.F has given me the plague. ok not that plague, but I do feel like crap. It would be really nice to catch a break. If I believed in god, I'd be shaking my fists at the sky in anger right about now :p

I'm hoping to at least get some sketching done tomorrow, even if its just quick little thumbnails. I really want to do a CP piece of a Jabberwocky, but its going to take a lot of planning to pull off what I want to do. So hopefully get some work done on that.

So far nothing to really report about using the crazy pills. But it could take a few weeks for any sign. Well I could just go with the stereotype of the crazy artist :p Thank you to everyone who commented on the previous post, means a lot (I promise to reply to them tomorrow) :) (Don't worry.. I've hidden the knives so she can't do a van gogh :P >> Mr F)

Comments

  1. I hope you feel better soon ~ :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Doesn't Mr. Fuzzy understand that not everything has to be shared? You could return the favor and give him depression! LOL! Nah, then he'd want you to share your drugs with him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you are feeling brillig soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's been a week. I think I missed out on my husband's plague!! LOL!

    I am not allowed near sharp object either.... Hmmmmm... :-D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh man, a box have kleenex. Husband and I got sick Jan 1, and the tissue still keeps dissappearing. Evil bio-plot by the paper producers?
    Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rest. Hope you're feeling better :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nothing wrong with a bit of crazy, it has worked for me for a long time ;-) I hope you break loose of the plague quickly....and that the tablets help. Be sure to go back if not.
    Hugs to Mr Fuzzy too, depression is not the easiest thing to deal with in a loved one.
    I hope the the projects go well if you get round to any...although I don't think a break hurts too much.
    Nice bright tissue box!

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanks serena :)

    lol linda, one person with depression around here is enough :) its turning into a pharmacy here with all my meds lol

    thanks cindy :)

    glad you missed out on your husbands plague michelle!

    ingrid, yes it is an evil plot! its makes perfect sense. :)

    thanks ann :)

    chrissy, lol. crazy and artist I think go hand and hand :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope you are feeling better now.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3