Blah

(a cookie for you if you can read this lol)

Comments

  1. So sorry that you are suffering with the flu! (Don't bother sending a cookie. I ate too many over the holidays and now my jeans are snug. Drats) I'm hoping you have a speedy recovery from here on in. And you are right - throwing up in class wouldn't be a good thing. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry you're not feeling well. But believe me, no one wants to catch this bug either so it is better for everyone that you stay home. I know it's a pain missing class and sometimes hard to make up what you miss. Have a talk with your teacher(s) and show you are willing to do the work however you can. A good teacher should be willing to work with you. And please don't stress. I hope you're feeling better very soon! I'll go eat a cookie now - thanks :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. No cookie for me, I couldn't read it even when I blew it up larger.
    But I hope it's about something fun and exciting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I couldn't see any picture at all until I embiggened it and read your sad bug tale. I hope you can shake it son. Bah humbug!!! (oh and that's a bit of a pun too!!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww, I hope you feel all better soon! Surely you aren't the only one who's missing classes these days, so maybe your teacher will appreciate you stayed home and didn't expose her to your bug!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Throwing up in class is not a good idea...unless by doing so you could insure that class would be postponed until everyone felt better...

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks teresa :)

    ann, i might be able to make up missed time, i hoping I can or I will fail :/ the teachers are great so asking at least wont be hard

    linda, nope not fun and exciting at all. yeah I have messy handwriting lol

    cindy, seem to be better today :) pills the doc gave me are helping a lot.

    thanks mary :) people have been ill, and probably a few people in the college that came but should have stayed home :/

    lol! leslie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad to hear you have seen the doc... It doesn't sound like a bug after 6+ weeks! Check food allergies and see if this can be a complication of the MS. I have never heard a stomach flu repeat like that - It's something else. You have been given a pregnancy test? Hope you feel better soon. Cut back on your stress. Quality of life always trumps other goals!

    ReplyDelete
  9. michelle, doesn't really sound like a bug to me either, but what might be happening is, I get rid of one bug and because there are so many people at the college I just pick up another one :/ not pregnant, but surprisingly the docs never even asked. lol its usually the first thing they ask. I've started to write down what I eat everyday to see if there is a pattern with what I eat and the days I'm ill.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hope you feel better soon! I used to read doctor's writing so yours is a piece of cake...oh, sorry. Hope that doesn't make you feel queasy!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'll have chocolate chip please. ;)

    I'm so sorry to read that you are down for the count again....just to clarify, it's a stomach bug and not a cough/sneeze flu bug? I'd be a little concerned if, after six weeks, you are still dealing with stomach flu. It sounds like your immune system needs a bit of a boost. I hope you feel better real soon ~ xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. thanks sandra :) lol no didn't make me queasy :)

    serena, *hands cookie* it was a stomach bug this time, cold/sneeze blog the time before that. they seem to cycle :/ I just want to give my immune system a kick in the butt lol

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3