Leaving on a Jet Plane

funny pictures of cats with captions
see more Lolcats and funny pictures
Well not really. Leaving on a train at 6:30 in the morning o.0 but at least I get a small vacation for the weekend :) Going down to Dartmouth for the weekend so crossing my fingers the weather is nice and even if it isn't its still a break away from here. Don't get me wrong, I like living in Scotland, but I love travelling and its been too long since I have gone anywhere. Its only a weekend, but I will take what I can get :)

The net is going down when I'm gone to switch over to the new house and should be back up on the 20th, so expect lots of pictures when I get back :)

Comments

  1. Have a safe and happy trip :) a weekend away can do wonders!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy and don't forget to bring Sky in the move;-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3