Oops

There was a gate here, but Sky pulled it loose :p What was one loose brick turned into half a dozen when the father-in-law removed the one brick. Its fixable tho, but we are going to have to find something else to tie Sky up to so she can car and people watch :) I'm thinking a huge spike 6 feet into the ground with a ton of cement, hmm maybe two spikes and really strong rope :p
And this is what happens when you are lazy with pruning, but since we might me moving into another council property I don't really see the point in gardening right now. And its pretty hard to keep up on it all myself. At least the birds are having a good time with all of the bugs flying around.
The garden in the inlaws neighbours front yard. I love the colours :D Shame her palm tree died tho, but most of the palm trees in the area died due to the harsh winter we had.
And a rose in the rain. I got soaked taking these pictures lol but Sky had fun playing in the rain. Just wish the flat didn't have that wet dog smell after we ran around. I probably looked like a complete nutter running around with the dog lol

And on the drawing front things move slowly, so many ideas in my head I've had to sketch them all down. Its nice having ideas, but would be nice to get a finished piece from them.

Comments

  1. Wow, someone doesn't know their won strength!! Amazing how wet dogs really pong!! Lovely rose!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nothing like the smell of a wet dog....or there is the smell or two wet dogs!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3