It wasn't me! It was the one armed man!!


number three
Originally uploaded by fuzzydragons

If I was actually on the run, I wouldn't hide in the park..or keep dog treats in my bag :p



Taking a bit longer then I thought it was going to. Going to have to get some more pens, as my tool box of art supplies has gone missing in the move :/ Its around somewhere, just need to keep looking for it I guess. Really hope I find it as most of my brushes and pens are in it.

hmm I guess I could look on the bright side of possibly losing my tools. Shopping spree for new art stuff :D

Comments

  1. Hope you find your missing things.
    Isn't Sky an excellent tracker?? She could work with Skippy and Flipper!!
    Hmm, the One Armed Man was G'kar from Babylon 5 in the most recent film!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good girl, Sky! lol

    Boxes seem to go missing every time we have moved...one contained a lot of photos which we were really upset about. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I couldn't stand to lose my brushes! Hope you find them...

    ReplyDelete
  4. cindy, sky will track anything as long as they have a gravy bone in their pocket :p

    serena, still haven't found it :/ no one has seen it since it left the flat. its very odd

    michelle, thanks :) no sign yet :/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3