The End is Nigh?

hmmm might need to steal a boat soon to survive if it keeps raining :p On the plus side, most of the snow is melting. The downside is all the water, which hasn't helped the sewers on the block. They are so clogged with garbage inside and flowing with water that it smells like someone crawled in there to die (you know, that horrible dead rotten mouse smell you can get, and you spend days trying to find it until you find that the cat has hidden it in one of your shoes in the back of the closet? Kind of like that, but much much worse. blagh its not pleasant.) Hopefully it is getting fixed tomorrow *crosses fingers*

I need a belt :p 13/365 and haven't run out of ideas yet *crosses fingers again*


I have been drawing, but mostly little tumbnails for picture ideas and tonal studies, so they are pretty boring. Did manage a bit of work on the dahlia tho:
Petals are going to be the death of me.

Comments

  1. Yes, I know that smell, dead mouse in the wall at our house, damn lath and plaster.
    Nice photo, I need a belt too!!!
    I hope you don't die from petals.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Luckily I don't have a cat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We'll be frozen solid for another two months here! Loving the petals!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought I'd drop by to see what you are up to. Sorry to read about the stinky sewer smells from backed up water etc. But glad to see you are drawing with those coloured pencils. Nice petals! and I do hope you don't die over them. One thing I have noticed with other pencil bloggers is that many of them make very small drawings and therefore less space to fill up. Just a thought.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ugh cindy, sounds gross. thankfully have never had one in the walls *crosses fingers*

    sandi, one of my dogs would kill mice and leave them on the front porch :/

    michelle, i thought it was going to be frozen here for months, but thankfully not. yeah dad said he has a lot of snow where he is too

    mary jane, working smaller would be the answer, I'm just a glutton for punishment it seems lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so over the rain here....the Brisbane floods were devastating. Well done on keeping up with the portrait shots.

    ReplyDelete
  7. oooops....meant to add that the dahlia is looking lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3