*dances*

I took a weekend off, the weather was really too nice to work :p So no art to show, and I have still been taking my 365 pics, just haven't uploaded them yet. Been listen to a lot of music tho and love this song


also can't get this song out of my head:


I still need to write a review for Feed, and find something else to read. I have a few books from the library but they wont last for long. On Goodreads you can set up a book challenge for yourself, so I challenged myself to read 50 books this year. I know I read twice that much last year, but not sure if I will this year because of having the crazy one now :p So if anyone has any good book suggestions, please suggest them :)


 


   


      2011 Reading Challenge
   


   
     
 
        Jennifer has     
       
           read 7 books toward her goal of 50 books.
       
     

     

       
hide

     
 
     

        7 of 50 (14%)
     

     
   
        view books
     

   
   
 
   
 
     
 

Comments

  1. One of my recent favorites is Sarah-Kate Lynch. "Blessed Are The Cheesemakers" was the first I read by her and loved it. I have also recently discovered Sarah Addison Allen, more fun books to read. "Spell Garden" was pretty good.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3