Day 17

"a song that you hear often on the radio" I don't actually listen to the radio as most of the time I think its crap and they always play the same song over and over again anyway :/ If I think about it, when we are in the car this is usually what shows up on the radio...

I am more likely to just put my laptop on random or turn on mr.F's as he has enough music to play for 45 days straight :p No point turning on the radio and listening to something you can't stand when you can pick and choose something you want to listen to.

day1, day 2, day 3, day 4, day 5, day 6, day 7, day 8, day 9,day 10, day 11,day 12, day 13,day 14,day 15, day 16

And Mr.F is a year older today :) Still has most of his hair and hasn't gone completely senile yet :p

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3