Day 28

"a song that makes you feel guilty" I have racked my mind trying to think of a song that makes me feel guilty, and I can't think of a song that makes me feel guilty. Music makes me feel a lot of emotions, but it doesn't make me feel guilty. I am even having a hard time thinking of a song about guilt. Guilt is just not something I really think about, life is too damn short to feel guilty and to dwell on it. So I guess I haven't been able to complete the little challenge, but one day out of 30 not finished is not bad I think :)
hmmm, I guess a person can have a guilty secret...yeah its a stretch :p

day1, day 2, day 3, day 4, day 5, day 6, day 7, day 8, day 9,day 10, day 11,day 12, day 13,day 14,day 15, day 16,day 17, day 18, day 19, day 20,day 21,day 22,day 23, day 24,day 25, day 26,day 27

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3