Flickr Favourites April 4,2011

So its theme week for Flickr Favourites and the theme/challenge is to make a fashionable mosaic, but I still want to stick to my animal theme. There are a lot of animals that I could have picked (hummingbirds would probably have been easier), but I decided to pick the Hoatzin.

I think they are neat looking birds that look pretty fashionable with their blue faces and poofy head dresses :p yeah its a bit of a stretch on the theme :p

For more favourites, head over here :)

Comments

  1. Bolivia, I was guessing PNG, but they are pretty similar (Or not!!) It is a fabulously dressed bird though I love the head plumage.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome bird, I have never even heard of it before:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jennifer,

    What a neat bird! Love the photos.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha, so curious about your mosaic that it is the first one I'm visiting today! LOL :)
    Love the fahionable bird & the theme you suggested for next month! Thank you for your input! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah, and what is fashion but a way for us to preen our feathers and show off a little? :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH, I LOVE your take on the theme....beautiful bird! I'd never heard of it until now. lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is an amazing bird! Would make a good cp painting!

    My computer, cell phone and vehicle all went bye bye at the same time. I've got some catching up to do!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3