Flickr Faves June 20,2011


Gorgeous Stingrays this week. Don't judge them just because killed the crocodile hunter ;) I would love to see one in person, swimming wild. But I don't snorkel, and I am crap swimmer. I could tread water for awhile, but eventually my legs are going to give out :p and then I end up shark food :p

For more faves, head over here :)

I really need to start thinking of another theme for flickr favourites, its has just made it easier for me to find pics to share with people. I might do alphabetical countries, but not completely sure. Anyone have any ideas please let me know :)

Comments

  1. Beautiful choices this week... Very calming! (I need calm at the moment - my house looks like something out of an episode of "Hoaders" in preparation for the move!)

    I love the countries idea...

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is fun to watch the stringrays being fed at Underwater World, Mooloolaba. They flock to the diver at feed time - he just seems to 'post' the fish into their mouths like a letter into letterbox - just cracks me up.
    By the way, I have met Steve Irwin in 2004, when I was working (volunteer) at Australia Zoo. (20mins away).

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are so huge and elegant and oh boy, dangerous too! Love to see 'em move in documentaries.

    For a theme, you could perhaps just pick a random word each week. Be it a food, object, country, emotion,...

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are very elegant and flowy when they swim through the water.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3