Nom Nom Nom


I really want to make cupcakes now lol
I see you! :p One startled looking horse eye. I'd sell it, but not sure how many people are out there that want a horse eye ACEO lol

My left hand and foot are still numb :/ I am hoping that the meds kick in soon, I'm giving it another week and a bit and if there is no change, back to the doc. I guess I should be glad thats its not my right hand and that I can still draw, but its still very frustrating because even tho I am right handed, I've realized I do use my left to do a lot of things. meh, as long as the meds I have been given for my leg jerking work, I will be happier. Trying to draw when your leg jerks out of the blue, is a pain in the arse (especially when you are drawing against said leg :p) 

Comments

  1. Now I want a cupcake too! Great drawings! I hope your medicine starts working soon :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a way with eyes. And cupcakes!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3