Photography

St Cyrus Cemetery 2 by fuzzydragons
St Cyrus Cemetery 2, a photo by fuzzydragons on Flickr.
I will be the first person to admit that I am not a photographer :p Love taking photos, just not really that good at it. Any photos that do turn out all right, its down to luck :p

So, yes a lot of photos that anyone takes are down to luck, but I really am not that good at it :p

I understand the settings you need to use for an SLR, and it is nice having more control over a photo rather then just using a point and shoot, but I'm an artist, not a photographer :p

I do think photography is an art, but just like where someone can be a great illustrator but horrible at sculpture, I can draw, I am just rubbish with a camera lol

So having photography this block has been a bit of a challenge, but challenges are good, right?

Comments

  1. I love the photo, Jennifer! You're well ahead of me in photography because I only point and shoot. I have no clue about the manual settings. Maybe one day, I'll get the chance to study them but, like you, I view myself as an artist, not a photographer. Yes, challenges that take us outside of our comfort zone can be a good thing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you're doing great to me! Nicely done....

    ReplyDelete
  3. The artistry is in the final product, and has very little to do with technique. What technique gives you is range and options, always good to learn. This is a great photograph, therefore art.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3