Family Links





You would think that with a name like Alphonsus it would be easy to find in records...but no. Lots of McGlades with that name, and lots of Irish catholics with that name. I need to find a link between Alphonsus and my grandfather and then I will know this is the right Michael McGlade. I don't know anything about my great grandfather and no one else really know, so trying to find some kind of link is turning into a nightmare :p

But its interesting, and if this is the right Michael, we can go back to his dad and find more about his family.

Comments

  1. Good luck with your search. I love watching Who Do You Think You Are? My dad's dad was adopted so my Auntie Ann can't trace his line.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. his line could still be traced, might be a little harder but i would think lots of adopted people look up their family history

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3