Sphere!


I need to make a bunch of shapes out of paper for one of the college classes, and while they have been easy to do, making a sphere out of paper was giving me problems. Not as easy to do as one would think, many ways to make one, but I just wasn't getting my head around any of them. But...

I know how to weave and found this really great site full of paper weaving, so thought why not try to weave a sphere.

Looks more like a balloon here :p and the paper clips are a must to try to keep everything together until you are done.

And yay! A sphere :)


Comments

  1. Wow, the WIP makes a fabulous sculpture all on it's own. I think you need to make two!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. going to :) might use coloured paper next time :)

      Delete
  2. That is pretty awesome, would have never thought of something like that. I like the little cut out too, do we have big plans for it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. no plans, just needed a sphere for college :)

      Delete
  3. Wow, that looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is very cool! And lots of possibilities there too. It looks like you have many projects going at once - I am jealous! It all looks like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ta da!! That's great!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. fun to make too :) just not sure what i am going to do with it

      Delete
  6. hey...it does remind me of a hot air balloon....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. there is a pattern on that site to make hot air balloons too :)

      Delete
  7. it was fun to make once i figured out the pattern :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Jennifer,
    Wow that is awesome!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3