March Book Wrap Up

So busy with college and I keep hurting myself or getting sick, so not a lot of time read :/ Managed to finish 2 books and 4 graphic novel/comic volumes. I am reading about 4 books at the moment, so will hopefully have them finished soon *crosses fingers*

The Archived (The Archived #1) byVictoria Schwab


Leviathan Wakes (Expanse, #1)Leviathan Wakes by James S.A. Corey
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Really enjoyed reading this book :) Parts were funny, theres a bit of a mystery involved, some parts were exciting to read and there was a bit of horror thrown in as well.

The main characters are what really makes this book. You do start caring what happens to them, and want them to survive to appear in the next book.

Def. a must read for fans of space operas and 561 pages seems like it could be a lot to read, but I didn't find that things dragged on.

Just a short review for now, will post a longer one, once I finish the series

Sweet Tooth, Vol. 1: Out of the Deep Woods (Sweet Tooth #1)

by



Comments

  1. Is that 3.4 out of 5 or 3/4 out of 5?? I have been such a poor reader that I have 3 overdue Library books I haven't read.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah sorry just realized that doesn't make any sense, should read 3 out of 5 and then the rest of the series is 4 out of 5 :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3