Run Away!!

Book sculpture made out of 2 War of the Worlds books for a Uni project. Cutting up books is painful, they are meant to be read not cut up :p But once I got the first cut made, it was a little easier lol

This is supposed to be one of the Tripods with its heatray with people running away in the forest. For my first attempt, I don't think I did too bad. Not sure if I could cut up any more books to try again tho lol

John wired up the light for me since my hands are no way steady enough to use a hot soldering gun :p

Comments

  1. I would so hate to cut up books too. Secular sacralige. But art is all about pushing boundaries, great stuff/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks :) and yeah so hard to get over 30+ years of being told books are sacred :p

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3