Throwback Thursday

Me with dad's parents. Now I didn't even know this photo existed and didn't know my grandfathers on either side, as both died when I was around 3/4?  I don't even know if dad remembers this photo. Will have to send him a copy along with the ones of his brother I know he doesn't have copies of. I think dad def. looks like his mom. His dad had webbed feet, and was in the Navy :p

I have been trying to make a blanket with that crochet pattern in the back but can't figure out the pattern :p

Comments

  1. That's a lovely clear photo of your Grand-parents Jennifer .. looks like you're fascinated with those lovely glasses ... LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. glasses like that are back in fashion lol *shrugs*
    For a 30+ year old photo it is pretty clear

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3