Top 5 Wednesday

This weeks Top 5 Wednesday is you top 5  Anticipated Pre-Orders for the Rest of the Year. Now I don't generally keep track of what is coming out in the book world, unless its an author I really like or its a continuation of a series I enjoyed. I had to go to do some digging around to find 5 books I would probably read when they come out, so here they are :)

5.  The Girl in the Spider's Web

Pretty much the only reason this is on the list is I am curious to see the continuation of the characters and how a different author writes them. This could either work very well or just be crap :p

Expected publication: September 1st 2015


 4.The Heart Goes Last: A Novel

Atwood is one of those authors you either love or hate and while I find that she can be very wordy at time for no reason, I still enjoy her books.

Expected publication: September 29th 2015





3.The Shepherd's Crown

The last Discworld novel, enough said :(

Expected publication: September 15th 2015





2. The Dark Forest 

The sequel to The Three Body Problem. Really really want to know what happens next. At 512 pages, probably not for someone just getting into Sci-fi :p might be a little discouraging, or WTH jump into a big book right away :)


Expected publication: August 11th 2015 



 1. Ancillary Mercy 

Loved the first two so really really want to read this :)


Expected publication: October 6th 2015






More books to read and its not like I don't have enough to read as it is, probably should start working on the over 200 books in my to be read list on Goodreads :p

Comments

  1. Two hundred??! Damn, I get antsy when mine hits fifty. I don't know why but when it starts to pile up I go into "must read MOREFASTNOW!" So I quit looking books up :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know its too many lol I'm the same when I look at, MUSTREADFASTER!! lol

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3