Weekly Book Wrap Up

I've decided to do a weekly book wrap up because the monthly wrap ups were ending up really big, and maybe by doing it this way they wont be too big to read. This week I finished mostly graphic novels, am still reading Moby Dick and almost done Of Men and Monsters by William Tenn. Then onto Uncle Tom's Cabin, because apparently I like to torture myself :p

Cinderella, Vol. 2: Fables are Forever (Cinderella, #2)Cinderella, Vol. 2: Fables are Forever by Chris Roberson


Interesting take on the character, she was never my favorite in any story but at least here its not all about getting prince charming and shoes. she seems to have a brain :p


Fables, Vol. 3: Storybook Love (Fables, #3)Fables, Vol. 3: Storybook Love by Bill Willingham
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

It was OK, but I didn't find it as interesting as the first 2 volumes. To tell the truth, found it forgettable :/



Fables, Vol. 4: March of the Wooden Soldiers (Fables, #4)Fables, Vol. 4: March of the Wooden Soldiers by Bill Willingham
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Interesting plot, fast paced, well drawn, and nice to see fairy tale characters from different less known stories :)



Fables, Vol. 5: The Mean Seasons (Fables, #5)Fables, Vol. 5: The Mean Seasons by Bill Willingham
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Nice continuation of the story and characters, tad predictable tho

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3