Top 5 Wednesday

This weeks Top 5 Wednesday topic is: Favorite Maps :) Now since ebooks don't always have maps in them or they are of really bad quality I decided to find some maps from books I enjoyed, but not necessarily maps from the actual book containing the story because I can't physically turn the pages sometimes, so hopefully not breaking rule #5 in the group. If I can find out who created these maps, that info will be provided next to the image, but I'm having problems with some of them. Other Top 5 Wednesday participants :)

5.
Camore from The Lies of Locke Lamora. The map makes it a lot easier to follow the characters around since they do travel around the city a lot.

4.
A Map of Westeros from A Song of Ice and Fire. No idea who made this unfortunately but I like the aged look and layout.

3.
A really nice The Princess Bride map drawn by? The author maybe, but not 100% sure since I can't find the info sadly. Just wish there was a higher resolution cop out there somewhere so we could see the details better :)

2.
A very nice Moby Dick Literary Map created by Everett Henry. Need to find a bigger version of this as well to see all the detail but I really like the colours and the way this map tells the whole story.

1. 
Disceworld of course :) Now the person who redid this map is here, but I cannot find out who made the original and I would really like to.

So those are 5 maps that I really like from 5 books :)



Comments

  1. I eschew maps in books. I like real maps, but I never really look at the maps in books, fictional books. I do like the The Princess Bride one!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm always looking at maps if its an epic fantasy novel, helps show me where the characters are :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3